Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mery Christmas!

          on Christmas Eve, everyone opens family presents, Santa presents are for Christmas. everyone received a huge box, on the eve of Christmas. (of course, there were other presents made by the kids.)
                                
                                              inside were large, warm Comforters.
       the four girls received red and blue comforters, the two boys, green and blue.

 after family presents, we nestled in our beds with our new blanket's. ready to wake up first and wake everyone else up at the crack of dawn. I was first to wake.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

another Christmas comes and goes. this Christmas, we had snow. only an inch, but its still snow.

                            me with my stocking, and my new Christmas pj's received mysteriously
on the porch last night.
                         from Nana and grandpa, I received a book called the Arabian nights.
                  right after I Finnish this post I'll sit down on the red couch and enjoy some quiet reading.
                        this year, we played Elf on the shelf with Jenessa's white monkey. it went every night to the north pole to tell Santa if Jessa had been good. and she would come back every morning for Jessa to find.
                

1 comment: