Thursday, February 7, 2013

2012 NanoWrimo YWP winner!

Nanowrimo YMP is all about helping young writers develop their writing talents. you set a goal of words on the start of November, to accomplish on november 30th. if you stick to it to the end, and win by surpassing your goal, you are given a special code for your own paperback book.
I am a three year winner, as I started in 2009.
so I sat down to the computer on the last day and started typing 50 WPM. and just as the clock  chimed twelve- okay, not really; that was last time.

But, I WON!
I crossed my word goal of over 9000 words! phew.                


















I am now privileged get 5 free copies from createspace for free with my winners code!
I highly recommend Nanowrimo YMP for all writers out there.


1 comment:

  1. '
    What a beautiful blog you are building, Beck! I highly recommend Nanowrimo, too, because it motivates you to finish something, and in writing, the more you write, the better you write.... you are coming along great! I also appreciate all the little life recordings in tidbits here and there, that you do here!

    ReplyDelete